• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank screen when app not running and is invoked from browser on iOS

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2016 Jul 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've developed an app with Flash Builder, it's response well when app is running, but when if the app is not running, and I invoke the app from a browser link, then it just start with a blank screen, and if I make a 2nd click on the same link, It moved more step then seems it blocked some where, and if I make the 3rd. click, the app dropped. Does someone experience the same and has a solution?

The clues are:

1. I am running the app on iOS 9.3 and build with Flex 4.15 sdk /air20.

2.  It response well if I manual launch it and invoke from browser.

3. The same app running on Android device has no problem.

4. The app will response to the url which the browser sent (the scheme has been modified to invoke the app.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 13, 2016 Jul 13, 2016

I found the answer.

Due to the 2nd InvokeEvent coming on different time frame. I don't know why the 2nd InvokeEvent with arguments coming after the expecting function running on iOS where Android use the exactly same procedure.

It gets normal after I delayed the function which expecting the 2nd InvokeEvent arguments for 100 milliseconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a similar discussion here. It seems like the app need to handle the 2nd invokeEvent fired from the caller. Will try this solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the answer.

Due to the 2nd InvokeEvent coming on different time frame. I don't know why the 2nd InvokeEvent with arguments coming after the expecting function running on iOS where Android use the exactly same procedure.

It gets normal after I delayed the function which expecting the 2nd InvokeEvent arguments for 100 milliseconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines