Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player -

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2016 Jul 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We currently have Adobe Flash Player and need to update to fix vulnerabilities as per the Adobe Recommendations.

We plan to do to Adobe Flash Player 22.0.0.192 and have signed the Distribution Agreement.

However we now need the source file for 22.0.0.192.

A section of the agreement seems to indicate that "Distributor will distribute only the version of the software "with its corresponding installer" provided to distributor by Adobe upon completion of the agreement for use on personal computers on the specific authorized operating systems as listed in Exhibit A".

Can anyone tell me where I can get the Adobe Flash Player 22.0.0.192 if I cant download it from the website ?. should the link be available in the customer portal or from where. if from customer portal can you provide instruction on where in the customer portal the link to the source file would be ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the direct link:

https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp_22.0.0.192_archive.zip

Here is the page it is on:

Archived Adobe Flash Player versions

Here is a rolling back guide, it might assist you

Guide to rolling back to an old flash player version (20.0.0.228)

Just dont use the debug folder versions. I would recommend the exe, your choice however

Best Regards

Please remember to mark complete or helpful if I have been of assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you've signed up for distribution of Flash Player, you should have received a link to our distribution pages.  The current version of Flash (which you should always update to if at all possible) is 22.0.0.209 and is available for download on the distribtion download page.  Version .192 is insecure and we would not advise you to downgrade or install this version.  Your distribution agreement allows you to download the latest version available.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines