It might be helpful to know exactly which output type you are producing.
If it's Microsoft HTML Help (CHM) you will need to ensure that the HHActiveX.dll files are shipped and installed. (I said "files" because there are now two. One for 32 bit Windows and one for 64 bit Windows).
If it's WebHelp or Responsive or other, you may need to examine the SSL recipe to ensure the Glossary is configured to show.
Thanks Rick. I've seen that answer before. And we are using Microsoft HTML Help (.chm). However, I do not have administrative privileges so I cannot move or install any .dll file. Are these files that should have been part of the install of Robohelp 10? I did a search and found 3 copies of HHActiveX.dll in my Program Files (X86) folder.
RoboHTML C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RobeoHelp 10
Redist C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp10
x64 C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp10\Redist
Where are they supposed to be and is there a different name for the 32 bit vs. 64 bit?
Also, just out of curiosity, why does one project display the glossary tab, but the other two don't?
Ahhh the wonderful mysteries of our new 64 bit operating systems.
So here's the deal. If your Windows operating system is 64 bit, when you open a CHM file by just double-clicking it in say, Windows File Explorer, the Windows operating system launches the 64 bit version of the HTML Help viewer. And in that case, it would expect to find the 64 bit version of the DLL.
Now, RoboHelp HTML is a 32 bit application. So when you compile a CHM file and you click the "View Result" button after it compiles, RoboHelp launches the 32 bit version of the HTML Help viewer. And in that case, it would expect to find the 32 bit version of the DLL.
Based on your report, it would seem that RoboHelp doesn't actually register both versions of the DLL. And it's entirely possible to have one or the other registered, both registered or neither registered. And depending on how you were opening the CHM file, you would see exactly what you are reporting here.
Fortunately I've created a video that might be helpful. Just click the link below.
Well, I found the answer. The .dll file was already loaded, so that wasn't the problem. I finally found under Project Setup>Windows that the New Window had a small globe which I am assuming means something about the Web. I created a new Window and chose Microsoft HTML Help and lo and behold there was the checkbox to turn on the Glossary. It now works. Always look for the simple solution first I guess.