1 2 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2016 12:00 PM by mente12

IOS Submitting error-itms-90086

martínp60374337 Level 1

I usually create IOS apps with phonegap and submit it on Itunes with Application Loader. But today when I tried to do it again but an error occured with the following message "Error-itms-90086 Missing 64-support". I searched on the web and all the solutions make reference to Xcode configuration. But I don't use XCode, I looked on the config,xml and it seems everything is fine. Someone with the same problem? Someone knows the solution?

Thanks

• 1. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
          ryanskihead Adobe Employee

I noticed all of your core plugins are using the dot notation i.e. <gap:plugin name="org.apache.cordova.battery-status"/>. That format is deprecated, and will install very old versions. You should be using this format:  <plugin name="cordova-plugin-battery-status"/>.  (Also remove the gap:).

In additon, I noticed you have basically all of the core plugins in your app. Don't include APIs you aren't using.

• 2. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
            martínp60374337 Level 1

Thanks but the same error still happening

• 3. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
              VectorP Level 4

What PGB version are you using?

• 4. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                martínp60374337 Level 1

I actualize to the last version, but now another error occured "error-itms-90096" plus the "error-itms-90086"

• 5. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                  kerrishotts Adobe Community Professional

90096 indicates that your app ins't optimized for the iPhone 5. This is probably because your app is missing a launch screen for the iPhone 5. Double check your config.xml to make sure you're referencing an image of the proper size, and make sure that the image exists at that location in the project you're providing to PhoneGap build.

90086 is regarding 64-bit support, something PGB has supported since version 3.5. See https://build.phonegap.com/current-support for PGB versions and an example of how to use it. If you haven't specified a version number, you'll be defaulted to the version in bold on that page.

Note: If you are using an old version, you should upgrade to at least a 5.x version. Keep in mind that this may break plugins and code, so be sure to test your app thoroughly.

• 6. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                    martínp60374337 Level 1

I always used the default version: cli-5.2.0 (3.9.1 / 4.1.1 / 3.8.1)

And this is my config.xml for images

<icon src="res/icon/ios/icon-57.png" gap:platform="ios" width="57" height="57"/>

<icon src="res/icon/ios/icon-72.png" gap:platform="ios" width="72" height="72"/>

<icon src="res/icon/ios/icon-76.png" gap:platform="ios" width="76" height="76"/>

<icon src="res/icon/ios/icon-57-2x.png" gap:platform="ios" width="114" height="114"/>

<icon src="res/icon/ios/icon-120.png" gap:platform="ios" width="120" height="120"/>

<icon src="res/icon/ios/icon-72-2x.png" gap:platform="ios" width="144" height="144"/>

<icon src="res/icon/ios/icon-152.png" gap:platform="ios" width="152" height="152"/>

<icon src="res/icon/webos/icon-64.png" gap:platform="webos"/>

<icon src="res/icon/windows-phone/icon-48.png" gap:platform="winphone"/>

<icon src="res/icon/windows-phone/icon-173-tile.png" gap:platform="winphone" gap:role="background"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/android/screen-ldpi-portrait.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="port-ldpi"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/android/screen-mdpi-portrait.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="port-mdpi"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/android/screen-hdpi-portrait.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="port-hdpi"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/android/screen-xhdpi-portrait.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="port-xhdpi"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/blackberry/screen-225.png" gap:platform="blackberry"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/ios/screen-iphone-portrait.png" gap:platform="ios" width="320" height="480"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/ios/screen-iphone-portrait-2x.png" gap:platform="ios" width="640" height="960"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/ios/screen-iphone-portrait-568h-2x.png" gap:platform="ios" width="640" height="1136"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/ios/screen-ipad-portrait.png" gap:platform="ios" width="768" height="1024"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/ios/screen-ipad-landscape.png" gap:platform="ios" width="1024" height="768"/>

Please tell my what I have to change
                    Thanks

• 7. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                      martínp60374337 Level 1

I always used the default version: cli-5.2.0 (3.9.1 / 4.1.1 / 3.8.1)

And this is my config.xml for images

<icon src="res/icon/ios/icon-57.png" gap:platform="ios" width="57" height="57"/>

<icon src="res/icon/ios/icon-72.png" gap:platform="ios" width="72" height="72"/>

<icon src="res/icon/ios/icon-76.png" gap:platform="ios" width="76" height="76"/>

<icon src="res/icon/ios/icon-57-2x.png" gap:platform="ios" width="114" height="114"/>

<icon src="res/icon/ios/icon-120.png" gap:platform="ios" width="120" height="120"/>

<icon src="res/icon/ios/icon-72-2x.png" gap:platform="ios" width="144" height="144"/>

<icon src="res/icon/ios/icon-152.png" gap:platform="ios" width="152" height="152"/>

<icon src="res/icon/webos/icon-64.png" gap:platform="webos"/>

<icon src="res/icon/windows-phone/icon-48.png" gap:platform="winphone"/>

<icon src="res/icon/windows-phone/icon-173-tile.png" gap:platform="winphone" gap:role="background"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/android/screen-ldpi-portrait.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="port-ldpi"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/android/screen-mdpi-portrait.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="port-mdpi"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/android/screen-hdpi-portrait.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="port-hdpi"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/android/screen-xhdpi-portrait.png" gap:platform="android" gap:qualifier="port-xhdpi"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/blackberry/screen-225.png" gap:platform="blackberry"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/ios/screen-iphone-portrait.png" gap:platform="ios" width="320" height="480"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/ios/screen-iphone-portrait-2x.png" gap:platform="ios" width="640" height="960"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/ios/screen-iphone-portrait-568h-2x.png" gap:platform="ios" width="640" height="1136"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/ios/screen-ipad-portrait.png" gap:platform="ios" width="768" height="1024"/>

<gap:splash src="res/screen/ios/screen-ipad-landscape.png" gap:platform="ios" width="1024" height="768"/>

Please tell my what I have to change
                      Thanks

• 8. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086

So, for one, you're using old-style tags here. See Icons and Splash | PhoneGap Docs . You're also not supplying nearly all the splash screens or icons that you should be for the iOS platform. The linked page has good examples of what your config.xml file should look like. I would highly suggest you also follow the naming convention in those examples as well.

Next, make absolutely certain that "res/screen..." is in the archive you're providing to PGB. If your config.xml is in the root of the archive, then your images should be in "<archive-root>/res/screen/ios/etc.". Also make sure that the images are actually the same size as indicated in the config.xml file -- if the two disagree, the image won't be handled correctly.

Also, since us non-staff can't see your app directly, can you share your entire config.xml (minus any identifying information you don't want public)?

• 9. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                          martínp60374337 Level 1

Well I follow the guidelines " Icons and Splash | PhoneGap Docs" and a new error occured, now on phonegap "malformed config.xml"

this is my config.xml

<description>Puzzles games for children</description>

<author href="http://phonegap.com" email="support@phonegap.com">PhoneGap Team</author>

<content src="index.html"/>

<preference name="phonegap-version" value="cli-5.2.0" />

<preference name="permissions" value="none"/>

<preference name="orientation" value="default"/>

<preference name="target-device" value="universal"/>

<preference name="fullscreen" value="true"/>

<preference name="webviewbounce" value="true"/>

<preference name="prerendered-icon" value="true"/>

<preference name="stay-in-webview" value="false"/>

<preference name="ios-statusbarstyle" value="black-opaque"/>

<preference name="detect-data-types" value="true"/>

<preference name="exit-on-suspend" value="false"/>

<preference name="show-splash-screen-spinner" value="true"/>

<preference name="auto-hide-splash-screen" value="true"/>

<preference name="disable-cursor" value="false"/>

<preference name="android-minSdkVersion" value="14"/>

<preference name="android-installLocation" value="auto"/>

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-battery-status"/>

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-camera"/>

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-media-capture"/>

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-console"/>

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-device"/>

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-device-motion"/>

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-device-orientation"/>

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-file"/>

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-inappbrowser"/>

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-media"/>

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-network-information"/>

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-splashscreen"/>

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-vibration"/>

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-admobpro" source="npm" />

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-x-socialsharing" source="npm" />

<icon src="www/res/icon/android/icon-36-ldpi.png" platform="android" gap:qualifier="ldpi"/>

<icon src="www/res/icon/android/icon-48-mdpi.png" platform="android" gap:qualifier="mdpi"/>

<icon src="www/res/icon/android/icon-72-hdpi.png" platform="android" gap:qualifier="hdpi"/>

<icon src="www/res/icon/android/icon-96-xhdpi.png" platform="android" gap:qualifier="xhdpi"/>

<icon src="www/res/icon/blackberry/icon-80.png" platform="blackberry"/>

<icon src="www/res/icon/blackberry/icon-80.png" platform="blackberry" gap:state="hover"/>

<!-- iPhone 6 / 6+ -->

<icon src="icon-60@3x.png" platform="ios" width="180" height="180" />

<!-- iPhone / iPod Touch  -->

<icon src="icon-60.png" platform="ios" width="60" height="60" />

<icon src="icon-60@2x.png" platform="ios" width="120" height="120" />

<!-- iPad -->

<icon src="icon-76.png" platform="ios" width="76" height="76" />

<icon src="icon-76@2x.png" platform="ios" width="152" height="152" />

<!-- Settings Icon -->

<icon src="icon-small.png" platform="ios" width="29" height="29" />

<icon src="icon-small@2x.png" platform="ios" width="58" height="58" />

<!-- Spotlight Icon -->

<icon src="icon-40.png" platform="ios" width="40" height="40" />

<icon src="icon-40@2x.png" platform="ios" width="80" height="80" />

<!--------------------------------------------------------------------->

<!-- iPhone / iPod Touch -->

<icon src="icon.png" platform="ios" width="57" height="57" />

<icon src="icon@2x.png" platform="ios" width="114" height="114" />

<!-- iPad -->

<icon src="icon-72.png" platform="ios" width="72" height="72" />

<icon src="icon-72@2x.png" platform="ios" width="144" height="144" />

<!-- iPad Spotlight and Settings Icon -->

<icon src="icon-50.png" platform="ios" width="50" height="50" />

<icon src="icon-50@2x.png" platform="ios" width="100" height="100" />

<icon src="www/res/icon/webos/icon-64.png" platform="webos"/>

<icon src="www/res/icon/windows-phone/icon-48.png" platform="winphone"/>

<icon src="www/res/icon/windows-phone/icon-173-tile.png" platform="winphone" gap:role="background"/>

<splash src="www/res/screen/android/screen-ldpi-portrait.png" platform="android" gap:qualifier="port-ldpi"/>

<splash src="www/res/screen/android/screen-mdpi-portrait.png" platform="android" gap:qualifier="port-mdpi"/>

<splash src="www/res/screen/android/screen-hdpi-portrait.png" platform="android" gap:qualifier="port-hdpi"/>

<splash src="www/res/screen/android/screen-xhdpi-portrait.png" platform="android" gap:qualifier="port-xhdpi"/>

<!-- iPhone and iPod touch -->

<splash src="Default.png" platform="ios" width="320" height="480" />

<splash src="Default@2x.png" platform="ios" width="640" height="960" />

<!-- iPhone 5 / iPod Touch (5th Generation) -->

<splash src="Default-568h@2x.png" platform="ios" width="640" height="1136" />

<!-- iPhone 6 -->

<splash src="Default-667h@2x.png" platform="ios" width="750" height="1334" />

<splash src="Default-Portrait-736h@3x.png" platform="ios" width="1242" height="2208" />

<splash src="Default-Landscape-736h@3x.png" platform="ios" width="2208" height="1242" />

<!-- iPad -->

<splash src="Default-Portrait.png" platform="ios" width="768" height="1024" />

<splash src="Default-Landscape.png" platform="ios" width="1024" height="768" />

<!-- Retina iPad -->

<splash src="Default-Portrait@2x.png" platform="ios" width="1536" height="2048" />

<splash src="Default-Landscape@2x.png" platform="ios" width="2048" height="1536" />

<splash src="www/res/screen/blackberry/screen-225.png" platform="blackberry"/>

<splash src="www/res/screen/windows-phone/screen-portrait.jpg" platform="winphone"/>

<access origin="*"/>

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-whitelist" version="1"/>

<allow-intent href="http://*/*"/>

<allow-intent href="https://*/*"/>

<allow-intent href="tel:*"/>

<allow-intent href="sms:*"/>

<allow-intent href="mailto:*"/>

<allow-intent href="geo:*"/>

<platform name="android">

<allow-intent href="market:*"/>

</platform>

<platform name="ios">

<allow-intent href="itms:*"/>

<allow-intent href="itms-apps:*"/>

</platform>

</widget>

• 10. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                            ale_arg Level 1

I have the same problem, starting today i receive the itms-90086 error when uploading the IPA compiled using Phonegap Build.

The version i'm using is 5.2.0 and I try with and without plugins and the same error always.

Is an Apple or Phonegap Build problem?

Thank you

• 11. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                              martínp60374337 Level 1

I fixed the config.xml but the error itms-90086 still happening I don't know what to do

• 12. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                deok52347558 Level 1

I doubt it's on the developer side, I'd bet its a phonegap issue!

• 13. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                  valmirs78656556 Level 1

I have same the problems :/

• 14. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                    steveg57545784 Level 1

Hi we have just built an update to our app for IOS and are getting error itms-90086

Our app was last built successfully last week for IOS

How likely is this a Adobe Phone Gab Issue and if so how can we get some feedback from them ?

• 15. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                      SirRookie Level 1

The same here

Last week everything ok, today missing 64bit support

• 16. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                        SirRookie Level 1

No it hink its a change on the apple site. they changed something so not accepting ipa anymore.

same problem with me using Adobe Animate

• 17. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                          ale_arg Level 1

Any posible workaround? This forum is readed by Phonegap staff?

• 18. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086

Let's verify if the IPA has a 64-bit version in it.

(assuming OS X)

1. Download your IPA, rename to zip

2. Unzip your zip file in a new directory

3. Navigate into the unzipped results (Should have a Payload directory with a yourname.app file in it)

4. Right-click on yourname.app, click Show Package Contents

5. Find a file called "yourname"

6. Open a terminal

7. Type "file[space]"

8. Drag in the file from Finder to the terminal

9. the command line should look like "file /Users/yourname/Downloads/app/Payload/app.app/app"

10. Press ENTER

You should see the following:

app name: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures

app name (for architecture armv7): Mach-O executable arm

app name (for architecture arm64): Mach-O 64-bit executable

I'm going to guess that your results will not include the last line.

• 19. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                              ale_arg Level 1

This is the response of running the command in the specified file:

ales-Mac:~ ale$ file /Users/ale/Downloads/Payload/Krnos.app/Krnos

/Users/ale/Downloads/Payload/Krnos.app/Krnos: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures

/Users/ale/Downloads/Payload/Krnos.app/Krnos (for architecture armv7): Mach-O executable arm

/Users/ale/Downloads/Payload/Krnos.app/Krnos (for architecture cputype (16777228) cpusubtype (0)): Mach-O 64-bit executable

• 20. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                SirRookie Level 1

Here is my result

file /Volumes/VMware\ Shared\ Folders/SkipperTrainer/ManoeverEN1/Backup/hm/Payload/Boat\ Docking\ Simulation.app/Boat\ Docking\ Simulation

/Volumes/VMware Shared Folders/SkipperTrainer/ManoeverEN1/Backup/hm/Payload/Boat Docking Simulation.app/Boat Docking Simulation: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures

/Volumes/VMware Shared Folders/SkipperTrainer/ManoeverEN1/Backup/hm/Payload/Boat Docking Simulation.app/Boat Docking Simulation (for architecture armv7):   Mach-O executable arm

/Volumes/VMware Shared Folders/SkipperTrainer/ManoeverEN1/Backup/hm/Payload/Boat Docking Simulation.app/Boat Docking Simulation (for architecture cputype (16777228) cpusubtype (0)):    Mach-O 64-bit executable

• 21. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                  SirRookie Level 1

As I told. I used exactly the same IPA 4 days ago. now its not working anymore.

• 22. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086

So your IPAs are built for 64-bit, so it's not what I initially thought might be occurring (that PGB wasn't building the 64-bit version). Perhaps a plugin is getting in the way? What plugins are you using in your apps?

• 23. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                      SirRookie Level 1

Maybe im in the wrong thread. Im usin adobe animate proff to generate api

But it seems that the problem is the same

So apple is interpreting ipa in a different way.

I have no and no plugins

• 24. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                        ale_arg Level 1

I try without plugins and have the same error

• 25. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                          steveg57545784 Level 1

The error also mentions that the app must be built with IOS 8 SDK , Standard Architectures build setting for "Architectures" in Xcode and a single binary with both 32 and 64 bit support. So it may not be just 64 bit support issue could be any of these or other.

Really need some way of identifying the actual error / stack trace of what caused the failure. Not sure if Apple can assist or PGB.

• 26. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                            SirRookie Level 1

@ae_arg  It seems we are stuck and we have the same problem in Apple not accepting the IPA. I opened a bug report and wrote some emails to Adobe. Will keep you posted

• 27. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                              shajby82 Level 1

the same problem here, everything worked fine a week ago, now I m getting Error-itms-90086 Missing 64-support..using the latest AIR + Adobe CS6

• 28. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                                SirRookie Level 1

Do you use Application loader for uploading?

Which version of Application loader ?

and whhich version of MAC OSX ?

• 29. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                                  ale_arg Level 1

I'm usign Application Loader 3.0 and Mac OS 10.8.3

• 30. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                                    SirRookie Level 1

The same with my config.

Applucation loader 3

And mac ox 10.8.3

This is a first step. I will try to upliad on a mac with maverick 10.9.

Keep you posted

• 31. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                                      alpomannnnnna Level 1

same problem here,

thanks,

andrew bell

• 32. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                                        SirRookie Level 1

Which version of application loader?

Which version of mac osx?

• 33. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                                          alpomannnnnna Level 1

Im on application loader 3.0 ( its the latest one from apple just now and no difference)

yosemite 10.10.5

• 34. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                                            alpomannnnnna Level 1

I'm gonna upgrade to el capitan and report back if it helps.  also, I'm using goviral and admob ane's from milkman games.  Using adobe animate to compile .ipa.   On application loader, I'm getting 5 errors -

ITMS-90086 "missing 64 bit support...

ITMS-90164 "invalid code signing ...

ITMS-90164 "invalid code signing ...

ITMS-90179

! the relsulting api anyalysis file it too large...

• 35. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                                              alpomannnnnna Level 1

ok, updated to el capitan, still getting this with failure to upload -

ITMS-90086 "missing 64 bit support...

! the relsulting api anyalysis file it too large...

it must be something on apples end that changed, need update from Adobe I suppose-

andy

• 36. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                                                martínp60374337 Level 1

Ok I updated de OSX to Yosemite and Application Loader to 3.1 and It's worked!!!

Link for Application Loader 3.1

Thank you everybody for cooperate!

• 37. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                                                  deok52347558 Level 1

You can also just use x-code and upload your file after you compile it with CLI... It's much easier than I thought and I'm going to stop using build all together.

• 38. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                                                    alpomannnnnna Level 1

3.1 no joy fo me, same error on 64 bit -

running el capitan -

andy

• 39. Re: IOS Submitting error-itms-90086
                                                                                      steveg57545784 Level 1

Hi

I had success by Upgrading to El Capitan V 10.11.6 and upgrading Application Loader to 3.1

No problems , so would imply that some changes have happened at apple and older versions of software are no longer compatible,

1 2 Previous Next