5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2016 12:59 PM by spsb84

Missing downloads

WorkForceITGuy

As of my last login a week or so ago, I had 50+ image downloads remaining. Now where it used to have that number it says "Subscribe". Can you tell me why this is?

• 1. Re: Missing downloads
          spsb84 Adobe Employee

Hi WorkForceITGuy,

As per your account we can see that you have your organization and personal account listed.

You are correct about 50+ images as available to be licensed and you can access those available licenses by logging to Stock.adobe.com and selecting "Personal" from the dropdown - that you get when you click on top right hand side on your name.

7-14-2016 11-52-24 PM.png

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Simar

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Missing downloads
            WorkForceITGuy Level 1

@spsb84 I'm pretty familiar with how it works... the issue is the images are not showing and I am logged in as personal...
            Instead of showing how many how many images I have remaining, it says "SUBSCRIBE".

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 2.26.42 PM.png

• 3. Re: Missing downloads
              spsb84 Adobe Employee

Ok!

Can you please make sure that you have used same Email id that was used to purchase Stock subscription? { I have PM'ed you the ID}

P.S: if you sign in using correct email address, then it shouldn't display the "Subscribe" option as i can see from your account OR internal records that your personal account does show 50+ images under available segment. In addition to this, i would also request you to clear your browser cache and cookies and then try again to observe the behavior.

Thanks

Simar

• 4. Re: Missing downloads
                WorkForceITGuy Level 1

I am logged in with the same credentials that you emailed to me. I have tried multiple browsers and cleared the cache. Still the same issue.

• 5. Re: Missing downloads
                  spsb84 Adobe Employee

Thanks for the update.

We have understood that this is an on-going issue and our engineering team is aware about this- working diligently to get it fixed.

As per now, we can only help you by sharing the info that- you have 52 available licenses in your personal account and 27 licenses are used licenses (these 27 are separate from the available 52).

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Simar

1 person found this helpful