1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 15, 2016 2:18 AM by Bernd Alheit

How to create a template with images

miroslavm44769425

Hello everyone,

I have a problem finding a way to create a template with images that can be imported to another PDF. Here's more detailed information about my problem.

I have a PDF file that is generated by a system I'm working with. But now I have to add text to this PDF at every page at the top-right corner of the page. And the PDF is 50-60 pages, so I can't do it manually. I can but it's very time consuming and this has to be done 20-30 times a day.

I know how to add text and then to create a template - Sign -> Add text -> Comment -> Options -> Export all to data file... Then this can be used to import data to every PDF you want. The problem is when I send the document to another party to be printed, they don't see the added text from me. We've tried so many things but the only thing that worked so far is when I add the text as a image from Sign -> Place signature -> Use an image... We've tried different options but it didn't worked.

Does somebody knows smart way to create this kind of template that I can use to add text (as image) to big PDF files?

I will be very grateful to anybody who can help me with this problem.

Thank you!