5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2016 8:25 PM by v84x4

Capture for my customers

andrewh14894546 Level 1

I subscribe to the full Creative Cloud package and mainly use AI, PS and Capture. Does anyone know if it's possible for my customers to download Capture, create a pattern and send it to me to be used in their design? All without them signing up for a Creative Cloud account

• 1. Re: Capture for my customers
          Steve Werner Adobe Community Professional & MVP

ONLY if they have a Creative Cloud account. If they were CC members, patterns (and may other things!) could be stored in a CC library and you could share them or collaborate with them between you and your customers.

• 2. Re: Capture for my customers
            andrewh14894546 Level 1

Thank you.

I thought so. Maybe Adobe should create a free version that just allows people to send their creations to a subscriber. This would save so much back and forth confirming if things are correct. The customer creates it in their own time and sends it when they're done.

Cheers Steve

• 3. Re: Capture for my customers
              Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Andrew,

I think you and Steve may have crossed signals a bit (then again, it may be me who's misunderstanding)... They would need to have Creative Cloud accounts, but they could have the free Creative Cloud accounts. That is, in order to share libraries with you (which is what they'd need to do in order for you to use their patterns) they would need to have their own log-ins, but they wouldn't have to pay for access to Creative Cloud desktop software.

Like I said, I may be misunderstanding.

Sue.

• 4. Re: Capture for my customers
                andrewh14894546 Level 1

Thanks so much Sue. That is exactly what I was looking for. I tried with a friends iPhone. Set up a free Adobe ID using name, email and DOB. I created a pattern and emailed it with a customer ref no to my Adobe Full ID. I saved it in to 'Customer Patterns' for use in my desktop PS.

This is fantastic - opens up a whole new customer base :-)

• 5. Re: Capture for my customers
                  v84x4 Level 1

They can just simply download the app for free to their phone
                  Make the pattern and then email it to you
                  Right from their phone
                  Regards, Rick