• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

protection with AllowedHTMLDomains doesn't work for RTMPT

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2016 Jul 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT: I have rewritten most of the post so it represents real problem.

I have enabled AllowedHTMLDomains and AllowedSWFDomains, set my domain to it.

Now if I connect to the server with Flash player which support only RTMP streaming everything works as expected. Such players from foreign domains are forbidden to play my content.

But if I connect to the server with player which is able to fallback to RTMPT if RTMP is not working, then the protection is bypassed.

FMS log says:

Accepted a connection from IP:127.0.0.1, referrer: http://post.lnk.lt/flow/flowplayer.commercial-3.2.16.swf, pageurl: http://post.lnk.lt/flow/allow.html

The protection is bypassed because during RTMPT the IP address becomes 127.0.0.1 and this is what I have found in VOD application:

// Authenticating HTML file's domain for the request :

// Don't call validate() when the request is from localhost

// or HTML Domains Authentication is off.

if ((p_client.ip != "127.0.0.1") && application.HTMLDomainsAuth &&  !this.validate( p_client.pageUrl, this.allowedHTMLDomains ) )

{

trace("Authentication failed for pageurl: " + p_client.pageUrl + ", rejecting connection from "+p_client.ip);

return false;

}

Why this check exist in the first place? To allow FMS Admin to access application?

Maybe this can be fixed by sending real IP address to RTMPT subprocess?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines