7 Replies Latest reply on Sep 1, 2016 6:57 AM by greule

Lightroom Mobile not syncing

mikew79762864 Level 1

Lightroom mobile on the iPad stopped syncing.  It showed 92 photos to upload and that number never changed after 2 days.  I tried closing the app re-opening and that didn't help.  I decided to log out of my account and log back in and see if that would help.  That was a big mistake.  All my photos are gone on the iPad now and it shows 92 photos uploading still.  This is 3 hours later and the circle is still spinning.

• 1. Re: Lightroom Mobile not syncing
          greule Adobe Employee

Could you try to make a force quit of Lr Mobile and restart afterwards.

1. Double click the Home button
          2. Swipe to the Lr Mobile app
          3. Touch the app card and flick it up and off the screen.

Let me know if that help.

When you still have the pending uploads please send me a LR Mobile diagnostic log

The Lr Mobile app log can be triggered when you open up the settings via the top left Lr-icon in collection view and when you then  long press the top left LR Icon within the settings panel a diagnostic log will be generated and attached to your local mail client.

-

Guido

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Lightroom Mobile not syncing
            mikew79762864 Level 1

Thanks for following up on this.  I have tried multiple times closing by swiping away and then reopening app and it has not helped.  If I click on the cloud it still shows 90 pending photos to upload, however the dots are not cycling inside the cloud to indicate syncing activity.

I've created a log as you described and have sent it to support.

• 3. Re: Lightroom Mobile not syncing
              fredt75050040

I have exactly this issue - was just about to buy a full license monthly version of lightroom mobile but now I'm not so sure . Can you help me out?

• 4. Re: Lightroom Mobile not syncing
                whjert

I have similar problem. I'm trying to add photos from iPhone to LR and it says "Pending" the folders (by date) show up in my laptop LR but they all have "0" photos in them.

• 5. Re: Lightroom Mobile not syncing
                  greule Adobe Employee

Hi Wendy. Did I get it right that you have imported photos to the Lr Mobile app from your device camera roll and the you see "Pending" .

Pending means in this context that the upload of the originals has not been finished yet. What type of assets are you trying to sync? videos as well? - Guido

• 6. Re: Lightroom Mobile not syncing
                    whjert Level 1

Hi Guido,

I have photos and videos on my iPhone 6s camera roll and have added them to LR Mobile on my iPhone. When I open LR on my laptop it says "pending" And I see in the left hand column the folders (organised by date) of the iPhone photos but all the photos have "0" photos in them. It's been "pending" for a week.

• 7. Re: Lightroom Mobile not syncing
                      greule Adobe Employee

When you open up LKr Mobile on your phone for e.g. 15 Minutes, is the pending count going down?

Could you please send me a LR Desktop diagnostic log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you then hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button