1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 19, 2016 1:22 PM by Jacob G

Share online progress hangs

Pixooma_mark

Hi

I am using Adobe XD on a Mac running Yosemite 10.10.5 and I have previously successfully shared an XD file online, but now it just hangs.

The progress wheel gets to 75% every time and then stops. I've tried leaving it for a few minutes, but nothing happens. If I quit the application whilst the progress wheel is still on the screen it happily does so with no error message so I can only assume this confirms that it isn't mid-process (as it wouldn't let me quit) and that the progress wheel is an error?

I've quit several times and removed all the previous copies of the XD prototypes from the Adobe Online Library, signed out of the Adobe CC app and re-signed in, but I always get the same result…

Help!

Thanks

Mark

• 1. Re: Share online progress hangs
          Jacob G Adobe Employee

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Can you follow the troubleshooting steps in this post and if nothing helps, send us your PDApp.log file as described at the bottom of that page?  That will allow us to investigate further and determine exactly what is going on.  I'd also suggest restarting your machine after logging out of the CC application to ensure no lingering processes remain.

Thanks!