Yes, you can create a Zenfolio smart publish collection that uses the same criteria as a smart collection.
1. The first step is to make sure you have a working smart collection with the desired criteria. Have you been able to do that? Don't proceed to the second step until you've done this.
2. The second step is to set up the smart publish collection for Zenfolio. Are you using this third-party Zenfolio plugin?
Yes, I am using that plugin. If you could give me instructions for creating that smart publish collection, I would appreciate it. There is apparently something I am missing or not getting correct in the process.
[View this post on the Web to see the embedded images.]
The information about how to do this is sort-of-kind-of on the help page, but it's not presented very clearly. To create a smart publish collection in a Zenfolio service:
1. At Zenfolio.com, in the Photos section, create a new empty gallery:
2. Right-click the Zenfolio service in the Publish Services panel and select Edit Settings.
3. Scroll down to the section Zenfolio: Galleries In This Publish Service.
4. Hit the Refresh List button. Then scroll the list of galleries, find the one you just created at Zenfolio.com, and check Smart:
5. At the bottom of the Edit Settings window, click Save.
6. In the Zenfolio service in the Publish Services panel, right-click the new gallery and select Edit Smart Gallery to enter your smart-collection criteria.