• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eligibility for student plan

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2016 Jul 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm currently using photography plan, but I'd like to upgrade to full CC plan for students. I'm a PhD student in Polish Academy of Sciences ( http://www.ibch.poznan.pl/en/home/ ) but this is not a university. I have the institutional e-mail in domain ibch.poznan.pl and Doctoral candidate identity card. Is it enough? Am I eligible to get the student plan? I couldn't find any way to contact Adobe directly via e-mail, so here i go with this forum.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 31, 2016 Jul 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Wroublin,

Sorry for the delayed response. If you're still wondering, you should be eligible as long as the Academy of Sciences is a recognized educational institution. In that case, a school e-mail is all you need. That said, I'm in the U.S. and not familiar with the specifics of educational discounts for Poland. This page may help: Rabaty i dostępność oferty dla uczniów i studentów | Adobe​. Otherwise, you can Contact Customer Care via chat to inquire with Adobe staff. This may not be a bad idea anyway, since you will likely want to cancel your existing Photography plan before you sign up for a new student plan.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines