1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 18, 2016 4:22 AM by elenagr

on some pages there are frame boxes that appear from the master page that I had removed from these pages.

elenagr Level 1

I am having a problem with a document that I have designed a few months ago in indesign cc, successfully exported it and sent to be printed.

I have now reopened the final file in order to make some changes the client has asked for and on some pages, on the left side of the spread, there are frame boxes that appear from the master page that I had removed from these pages.

The "Override All Master Page Items" does not work and ctr+shift+clicking on the object, unlocks & allows me to move it but another one appears in its original place. This keeps happening as many times as I try to delete it and another one keeps appearing. I have checked the master page and there are no extras hidden behind that frame box.

The only thing that seems to work is when I change the object's colour to “none” in the master page, so as not to ruin the layout in the document, however this is only a temporary solution as it just hides the object and does not remove it.

Please let me know how I could delete this permanently,

Thank you in advance.