The details in the Subscription page, Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock does not adequately explain what the subscription is.
I am not a subscriber to any of Adobe products but have had a 10 standard images a month at £29.99, previously which I cancelled as I didn't need it at the time.
Now I am in need and I am interested in getting the 10 standard images a month at 19.99. Annual Plan billed monthly.
1. Is this a 1 year contract being billed monthly?
2. Can I cancel in the second month without penalty?
3. How does the 10 free images work? Would I need to have the account for one year to take advantage of it?
Please explain as this is so confusing.
that doesn't answer my question, I don't see anything explaining in detail what I am actually buying.
Please find the answers to your query as below regarding the 10 standard images a month at 19.99. Annual Plan billed monthly:
1. Yes. It is annual contract being billed monthly.
2. For the cancellation, please refer Stock FAQ: How do I cancel my Adobe Stock?
3. You need to have any Adobe ID and sign in with that to access your licenses. Please seeStock FAQ: How can I learn Adobe Stock?
Hope these help!