So I have four pictures that I want to line up in my page, and I want them all the same size, and all with 4mm between them. Is there a quick way of doing this using either the Align tool (had a bit of a play with it but couldn't get it to work) or do I just resize them and use the 4mm space with Align?
Thanks for any tips!
So, you have frames A,B,C and D.
If all else fails, read the manual
The easiest way, I think, would be to:
1) Create one image frame, then use the Alt/Option+drag capability to drag four equally sized image frames,
2) Place the four images in the frames in the order you want them, then use the Object>Fitting>Fit Content to Frame menu command (Cmd/Ctrl+Option/Alt+E shortcut), provided they share the same height/width aspect ratio,
3) Select all four image frames, and open the Align panel.
4) Select the Align Objects: pictogram with the edge you want to line them up to,
5) Choose the Distribute Spacing: pictogram with the sides where you want space,
6) Then select the Distribute Spacing check box and enter 4mm in the accompanying edit box.
You can do that in seconds. Far faster than the time it took to type this out. But that should work quickly for you.