2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2016 4:06 PM by tuilorraine

Is my CC "plan" still appropriate?

tuilorraine Level 1

I have a one year plan for my InDesign CC. It's about to run out in September? What happens then?
      My InDesign is a "single app" plan.
      But yesterday I bought the photography plan which gave me both Photoshop CC and Lightroom.
      So now, I don't just have a single app - I have three. Does this mean my single app plan for InDesign is no longer appropriate?
      Ought I do anything about it? Might it mean I'm paying more? I got a good deal on the Photography plan.

• 1. Re: Is my CC "plan" still appropriate?
          John Waller Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I have a one year plan for my InDesign CC. It's about to run out in September? What happens then?

Adobe will automatically renew it for another year unless you cancel it beforehand.

Renew, restart, or extend your Adobe Creative Cloud membership

But yesterday I bought the photography plan which gave me both Photoshop CC and Lightroom.
          So now, I don't just have a single app - I have three. Does this mean my single app plan for InDesign is no longer appropriate?

No. It means you have 3 Cloud apps on 2 separate plans:

InDesign on a Single App plan with its own renewal date.

Photoshop+Lightroom on a separate Photography Plan with a separate renewal date.

If you want to use InDesign, Photoshop+Lightroom then you need both plans. Adobe treats the two plans in isolation to one another.

Might it mean I'm paying more? I got a good deal on the Photography plan.

You're paying the cheapest price for the apps you're using.

If you ever decide that you want to add one more app (e.g. Photoshop or Illustrator) then it's cheapest to cancel the two existing plans and subscribe to the All Apps plan.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Is my CC "plan" still appropriate?
            tuilorraine Level 1

Thank-you - very helpful!