• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant install photoshop from creative cloud code = 146

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2016 Jul 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FATAL: Error (Code = 146) executing in command 'MoveDirectoryCommand' for package: 'AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-x64', version:9.6.0.126

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-x64 Version: 9.6.0.126). Error code: '146'

WARN: Failed to move directory 'C:\adobeTemp\ETR4ABD.tmp\3\AdobeCommon_x64' to 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is all I get when I try to install photoshop on my dell xps 15.. its a brand new top of the line notebook so specs can handle it.

any ideas as I am desperate and need it for work.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2016 Jul 19, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will have to try them and report back. it seems to be a major issue for a lot of people, surprisingly adobe haven't fixed it. it all installs fine on my windows 10 desktop, I am writing in thinking I can have a desktop version and a notebook version within the subscription is that correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yesterday, I forwarded a simple resolution for this problem, and received 'thank you' from all over.  I don't know how to get this visible across all Adobe products,  Maybe someone from Adobe can do so.

The problem is caused by the active file protection software in the security system (in my case it is Avast).  Turn it off until any updates for any Adobe products are complete: settings -> active protection -> file system shield.  Click the ON button to turn it off.  When all updates are done turn it back on.

This caused me problems for a long time.  I'm confident there is a similar procedure for other security software packages.  This has worked for me.  My last use was an hour ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines