(Assuming Phonegap Build)
This sometimes happens when the server can't properly read or unpack your zip file.
- Do you use a zip file upload?
- If so, did you pack it with the default Mac compress utility?
- If so, could you please retry by zipping with a third party zip tool, then uploading the result?
Yes, Phonegap Build.
1. I uploaded a zip file.
2. What are the default Mac compress utility?
3. Which third party zip tool?
- How did you create the zip file?
- A third party tool would be 7zip, winzip/Mac and may others
with winRar (but choosing arcihve format - "zip")
I tried to upload an old zip file from which I build in the past (with build.phonegap.com) an app which is already in the app store.
I got, again, a white screen and in the console - "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 (GATEWAY_TIMEOUT)".
Could this be a problem with my account?
Still have this problem. Any suggestions?