0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2016 11:59 AM by carlk72974128

LOCKED - What tool in Acrobat DC do you use to erase or remove random dots and speckles from scanned documents?

carlk72974128 Level 1

[ Mod: This is a duplicate of Removing random dots or speckles in scanned documents using Adobe Acrobat DC  - Please post only one question, otherwise it's hard for the experts trying to help to find all relevant information in one place. Locking the question. Please continue the discussion in your original question. ]

Scanning paper docs. to .pdf often results in random dots and speckles appearing on the pages.  What tool in Acrobat DC do you use to remove or erase those random dots or speckles?

(I just downloaded DC.  I learning how to use it on the job.  The Adobe salesperson who sold me the produce on July 19, 2016 assured me that DC had such a built-in erasure or removal tool for the removal of random dots and speckles.  So, I want to know where that tool is located in DC.)

Carl

Moderator: this is a public forum, I took out your personal credentials.

[Asking the correct forum helps... Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]