1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 25, 2016 2:24 AM by Rajashree Bhattacharya

Creative Cloud Desktop App crashing

NickPlank

Hey,

We don’t use CC Desktop App a lot, but there’s a need to have it up&running on some computers(TypeKit).

I’ve been very unsuccessful with running this app, already tried everything possible(OOBE, clearing, reinstalling etc - even tried something more than the 1st page of google results) - the only way to make it work is quite inconvenient:

1. Enable root
      2. Make the mac run in a safe mode
      3. Install CC & log in, then it seems to work - but I wouldn’t say it’s a good way

After rebooting to a regular mode it’s logged in, but crashes pretty quickly. When I sign in(the regular mode) to Adobe it crashes immediately or just spins for a while and then shows me the login screen back and then crashes.

It does work on local accounts using safe mode - the weird thing is it does always work perfectly on MBP(late 2013), but we have a lot of Mini 7,1 workstations and it’s a no-go over there - OS X 10.11.5.

Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? I’m out of ideas & googled solutions don’t help at all, but it needs to be done.

Thanks!,

Marcin