As of today, I bought a prepaid card for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 (Mac; German).
1) I login with my Adobe ID and enter the code displayed on the prepaid card.
2) Adobe website tells me that
- I have successfully redeemed my prepaid card
- I don't need a serial number
- I can download my product
3) The browser downloads some installer file. The installed software seems to be a download manager.
4) The download manager does not offer the product that I bought. It offers only Lightroom CC and starts downloading it, which I cancelled.
5) I searched for direct download links, and found them.
Problem is: For the software downloaded via direct links you need a serial number, but I don't have it (see step 2).
My account also does not show any serial number for purchased products.
6) I have not found any page on the Adobe Website that would explain how I could download exactly the product that I purchased.
7) Telephone support is not available over the weekend.
I would appreciate any hint that would solve my problem.
Thanks for reading so far!
Additional information: I have older versions of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom installed (LR 4 and LR 5) and also CS5.