Ever need to install a previous version of an Adobe Creative Cloud application? There is sometimes a need to do just this, and for a number of reasons. There might be a conflict in third party hardware, for example. Whatever your reason might be, this blog post aims to show you how to roll back to any Creative Cloud application you have installed on your computer.
Updates: CC 2015
- Adobe Care blog for reinstalling Creative Cloud 2015 applications
- Blog: installing previous versions of Creative Cloud applications
- Click the Creative Cloud icon, located in the taskbar (Windows) or Apple menu bar (Mac OS), to open the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app. If it’s not already selected, click the Apps tab at the top of the window.
- In the Find Additional Apps section, choose Previous Versions > View Previous Versions.
- Scroll to the app you want to download and click the Install button. Choose an available version to install.
- Find the application you wish to revert to in the list, click on the Install menu button, and choose the application you wish to revert to.
- The former version of the application is now installed.