6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2016 6:03 AM by kasra_yousefi

Why FOGRA39 doesn't show up in my LR soft-proof profiles?

kasra_yousefi Level 1

Greetings,I need to soft proof for fogra39 output in lightroom, but it's not shown in drop down, and also on "other..." dialogue box. I tried by placing the profile file on various locations that adobe instructs to*, and restarted LR, but it won’t show up. To make it more strange, I have another LRCC licence on another Mac that shows Fogra39 in it’s soft proof dropbox, but I can’t figure out from where in HDD it reads the profile, so I can do the same in my LR.

I need to soft proof for fogra39 output in lightroom, but it's not shown in drop down, and also on "other..." dialogue box. I tried by placing the profile file on various locations that adobe instructs to*, and restarted LR, but it won’t show up. To make it more strange, I have another LRCC licence on another Mac that shows Fogra39 in it’s soft proof dropbox, but I can’t figure out from where in HDD it reads the profile, so I can do the same in my LR.

So my question is: where are these profiles are coming from?

Kind regards,

Kasra

*Adobe recommends the following locations: /Library/ColorSync/Profiles or /Users/[user name]/Library/ColorSync/Profiles

Source: How to manage color in Lightroom