• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player works only on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer, it doesn't work on any other browse

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2016 Jul 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 10, and till few days ago, I don't have any problems. I'm using the latest version of Chrome. When I try to open content that need Flash Player (latest version), it says "Right click to enable", I'm enabling it from there, but still the content won't open. I tried the same on Mozilla Firefox(latest version), Opera (latest version), Safari (latest version), I tried to open the same thing on Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge, it worked and there weren't any problems. I tried to remove, and install Flash again, I checked if it is enabled in the browser and it was, but still the Player is not working. How is this possible, it works on Microsoft's products, but on other not? How can I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 24, 2016 Jul 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are multiple types of Flash player plugins and are NOT cross compatible with other browsers.

I created a basic guide to how to manually update Adobe Flash player for the browsers, and what the basic difference is between browsers as well as a basic troubleshooting guide.

Guide to Manually updating Flash Player for Windows

Best Regards

Please be sure to mark my post here helpful or answered if I assisted you

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines