• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time delay in reporting on changed data in custom reports

Contributor ,
Jul 24, 2016 Jul 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else come across the issue of Custom Reports having some sort of delay in the reporting of results generated? I have tried everything and can confirm that if I run a report that lists some details of a CRM contact record and then change say the first name and after saving it re-running the custom report only to see the previous details reported.

If I come back say 10 mins later an run the same report it will show correct results.

The timing I can't confirm exactly but the context of what is occurring is definitely the case and I have never noticed this before and certainly am not aware of any documentation that refers to any such time delays.

Is anyone able to shed further light on this? Tech support also were unaware and are looking into it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have now received advice from BC Tech support as detailed below - the short of which is that BC DOES have a time delay of between 5 and 30 mins on changes to data reported on via the Custom Reports!!

I am afraid there is not fixed time documented with us in this regard. In fact there is no mention of time delay with our documentation. However, with the use cases and past experiences, we have measured the time frame which is somewhere between 5 minutes to 30 minutes. This delay is in querying the database. Since the reports are based upon underlying database queries, upon regenerating them system assumes same old parameters and do not update the CRM fields if the report is generated within a short span of time. After let's say 5 minutes the database again generates the report from scratch and hence updates the CRM records as well.

- BC Tech Support 26 July 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines