• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting a serial number for creative suite 6 at this late date.

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2016 Jul 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought creative suite 6 for my kids but they were a bit too young for it so we didn't go about the process of applying online, verifying that they are students and getting the serial number sent to us. 

After a couple of years, they are now at the age where they desperately want to use it, but I have realised that we did not go through with the application process to receive the serial number to activate it.  We just did the free month, found out they weren't interested and then left it.   How can I now go about getting a serial number to be able to use it now?   There is no serial number in the box etc,  The instructions inside the box say to go to the website:  www.adobe.com/go/eduverify_op   and to follow the instructions on screen, entering the product code (which I have) when prompted.   It says: "your serial number will be emailed to you once your eligibility has been verified.  Use the serial number to activate your product..."  When I go to this page, it comes up  "sorry this page is no longer available"   I would really appreciate some help and answers as the boys are really keen to start using it and we paid a lot of money for it.   Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The response does not change from the first time you asked...

If you continue to have a problem then you will need to contact Adobe Support directly when they are available (weekdays).

Chat support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Serial number and activation chat support (non-CC)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PHSP-PHXS_downloading-installing-setting-up_lice nsing-act...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The first time I asked, I was told the serial number would be in the box. As you can see it is not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines