1 person found this helpful
Phonegap Build expects something different from what you are uploading:
a. never upload platforms, plugins and other Cordova related directories
b. only upload your assets and a config, where both index.html and config.xml must be in the root of your zip file. To get that done easily:
- move config.xml into /www
- adjust the paths in config (icons/splashes) accordingly
- zip up only the contents - not the directory itself - of /www, now.
BTW: this would be a perfect time to start reading the Phonegap Build documentation!
Your app won't build/work properly, even after uploading a correct zip file, for instance because:
- you have included references to both phonegap.js and cordova.js
- you are using a density attribute with compound qualifiers for splashes
- you are specifying older versions of most plugins
- you included an 'engine' element in your config
- you are making incorrect use of the inappbrowser plugin's interface functions.
Hi, thank you so much for your help, now it works everything, thank you for slapping me in the face