I am new to PhoneGap and Cordova. I am trying to create an application for now just for personal purposes.
When I run the app on the phonegap desktop I can easily open the links when I press the desired content (#first). But when I upload app on build.phonegap and then download the app on a phone it does not work anymore.
Also I'm getting the error:
Here is my content from github: https://github.com/unforgivenJ/Test
And app for download: https://build.phonegap.com/apps/2182437/share
Any help would be appreciated. Regards, Miha.
Phonegap Build expects something different from what you are uploading:
a. never upload platforms, plugins and other Cordova related directories
b. only upload your assets and a config, where both index.html and config.xml must be in the root of your zip file. To get that done easily:
- move config.xml into /www
- adjust the paths in config (icons/splashes) accordingly
- zip up only the contents - not the directory itself - of /www, now.
BTW: this would be a perfect time to start reading the Phonegap Build documentation!
Your app won't build/work properly, even after uploading a correct zip file, for instance because:
- you have included references to both phonegap.js and cordova.js
- you are using a density attribute with compound qualifiers for splashes
- you are specifying older versions of most plugins
- you included an 'engine' element in your config
- you are making incorrect use of the inappbrowser plugin's interface functions.
Hi, thank you so much for your help, now it works everything, thank you for slapping me in the face