Most likely, you're uploading the directory/file structure as used by Phonegap locally. And that's not what Phonegap Build expects.
PGB wants your assets and config only, where index.html, icon.png and config.xml are all in the root directory of your zip.
Do it this way:
- move config.xml into /www
- adjust the file paths within config.xml accordingly,
- zip up the contents of /www - not the directory itself - and rebuild.
Config.xml is in /www, along with index.html. Paths are correct, and now I have tried the third thing, but still no luck.
What kind of 'luck' are you hoping for? This is not a trial-and-error thing.
This might be a good time to show the forum participants your full zip file, so someone here can be of some quick help.
Hmm...your posted zip file is not a zip file, but merely an image, so I can't help you out there.
Your config shows a couple of issues:
1. Your config includes a feature element, which is obsolete. You should remove that.
2. You are including several old, deprecated plugins, like 'org.apache.cordova.splashscreen'. Use the latest versions of the plugins from npm, instead.
3. You have conflicting specifications, like
name="AutoHideSplashScreen" value="false" and
, so in fact you are saying: "don't hide my splashscreen, and do it after 12 seconds" :-)
4. For iPad, you should also include the statusbar plugin from npm, in order to make the device scale properly.
5. For Android, the xxxhdpi splash and all landscape splashes are missing.
6. According to the PGB Docs, your default icon and splash must reside in the root directory, not in a subdirectory like "resources/android/icon/drawable-xhdpi-icon.png". The default icon must be named 'icon.png'
Not sure if these things will solve your issue, but they should be corrected, anyway.