9 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2016 12:48 AM by Trishe

LR cc & PS cc crashes, non responsive and slows entire system down

Trishe Level 1

I use MAC- Processor:3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Memory:4GB, Graphics: ATI Radeon HD4670 256MB.

I recently upgraded to PS CC(Creative Cloud) & LR CC, I have had issues from the beginning with the software crashing, beach ball continually thinking about it, and my entire system slowing down while in the process of trying to open or work within either of these softwares. 

I have used both products for severals years with no issues.

1- I have been in contact with Adobe support and they basically said its because I hadn't updated software, however these issues still continued even after this being completed.

2- They are now saying its because my VRAM is insufficient and doesn't met the basic requirements for both softwares (according to spec should be)

• 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM is suggested for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.

I do have and good understanding of things in general but no technical guru.

Would appreciate any feedback or if others have experienced same issues with PS & LR CC and hardware capacity etc.

WHY should we go back to previous versions when we pay for a software that should work updates and all