2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 28, 2016 12:29 PM by ryanskihead

A problem occurred on the build server - Previously working code now causing issues

sarahw19098693 Level 1

I have been working on an app build for a few months now. Today I uploaded some new code (minimal changes to one of the js files, no config fiddles or added plugins) and I now get the following error message for the iOS build:

"Oh geez. Your build failed. Sorry, but a problem occurred on the build server"

The android build is fine. Thinking I might have caused this by uploading dodgy code, I re-uploaded a recent stable version of the code and got the same error whereas it worked fine just yesterday.

I haven't had this error before. And searching forums, it seems to be caused usually by people changing the version of Cordova, or adding a plugin on making an error in the config. I did none of these things, and previously happy code is now also not working. I have attached the log error at the bottom of this post, it happens after some SplashScreen stuff. But again, I have not changed any splash screen code/images at all. If anyone has any advice I would be very grateful!

Sarah

iphoneos/OneButton.build/Objects-normal/arm64/CDVSplashScreen.dia -c /project/OneButton/Plugins/org.apache.cordova.splashscreen/CDVSplashScreen.m -o /project/build/OneButton.build/Release-iphoneos/OneButton.build/Objects-normal/arm64/CDVS plashScreen.o

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:

CompileC build/OneButton.build/Release-iphoneos/OneButton.build/Objects-normal/armv7/CDVNotificati on.o OneButton/Plugins/org.apache.cordova.dialogs/CDVNotification.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler

(1 failure)