• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud not working on mac

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2016 Jul 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've a new creative cloud plan and downloaded lightroom but it's not the full program and it doesn't work. I have no explanation for this problem, can someone give an aid? thanks a lot

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 31, 2016 Jul 31, 2016

1) Right click on the Finder icon on dock and select "Go-To Folder" option.
2) You will get a text box, type-in below mentioned command and then hit 'Return' key.

/etc

3) It will open the etc folder, please look for file named "hosts" and copy the same to Desktop screen.

4)Double click on Hosts file , it will open it with TextEdit,

Let me know whether you can see any Adobe related entries inside Hosts file like 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com.......etc??

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you downloaded Lightrooom application via Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app?

If yes,  try with steps mentioned in below link :

Stop Creative Cloud 2015 from reverting to trial mode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a previous trial mode lightroom and at the expiration I bought the full mode program through the adobe site. But the program still continues to go on the trial mode and now, after one month, without the possibility to work on the images.

I still don't understand since I have a regular order number for the full program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out from Adobe Creative Cloud app and Sign in again .

Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps

Still same?? Check Hosts file and see if there are any Adobe blocker entries.

No Such entries??

You need to uninstall currently installed Lightroom and then re-install Lightrooom again via Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.

Download and install Adobe Creative Cloud apps

Still same ?? let us know .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I'm not an hacker, I don't know how to check hosts file or find any adobe blocker entries. I'm now going to download another new lightroom from the adobe site after removing all the previous versions through the uninstall program. Thanks you for your attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fully downloaded a new trial version not working because it refers to the old one that I had, older than one month. Consider that I have a credit on adobe site for a photography creative cloud plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2016 Jul 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) Right click on the Finder icon on dock and select "Go-To Folder" option.
2) You will get a text box, type-in below mentioned command and then hit 'Return' key.

/etc

3) It will open the etc folder, please look for file named "hosts" and copy the same to Desktop screen.

4)Double click on Hosts file , it will open it with TextEdit,

Let me know whether you can see any Adobe related entries inside Hosts file like 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com.......etc??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i don't see any txt as

127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com

must i add this and then it will work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines