3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2016 10:26 AM by Adorobat

Multi platform cloud issue

Tsengdad Level 1

I have been reading from my iPad with document cloud. Sometimes, when am on the road with a break, I like to continue reading on my phone, but I found the highlights were not transferred between platform.

Please look into this and help readers a lot.

• 1. Re: Multi platform cloud issue
          Adorobat Adobe Employee

Hi Tsengdad ,

I would like to mention that Mobile Link which allows the synchronization of the files across the devices has been deprecated.

What you can do is you can make changes to the file and save the file to Document Cloud and then you can open the same file on another device.

Let us know if you face any issue.

Thank You!

Shivam

• 2. Re: Multi platform cloud issue
            Tsengdad Level 1

Seems to be working for Adobe cloud, changes made on iPad were recorded on Android.

For Dropbox, I did not find the changes sync between the two devices.

Can you please check? The problem is I can open Dropbox files in Android and move them to Adobe cloud, but I can open Dropbox files but can only save them on Dropbox. Therefore need to have this sync to working properly.

Thanks for making improvements.

Franklin

• 3. Re: Multi platform cloud issue
              Adorobat Adobe Employee

Hi,

I have replicated the issue and its working fine at our end, requesting you to please disconnect the data connection/Wi-Fi and then try again. If the issue still persists,try to remove Drop box account and then add it again.

To remove Dropbox account, tap Home>Dropbox>tap three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen>Manage Dropbox Accounts>tap Unlink next to your Dropbox account.

To add Dropbox account, tap Dropbox>Add Account.

Let us know if you face any issue.

Thank You!

Shivam

1 person found this helpful