5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2016 3:54 AM by Roei Tzoref

analysis solve failed

vluDDos Level 1

When i do 3D tracking,error occurs in the second stage "analysis solve failed"
      How i can fix this error?

• 1. Re: analysis solve failed
          Roei Tzoref Adobe Community Professional

the solve is failing and there could be number of reasons. 2 that I can think of right now:

1. the shot is not suited for Ae 3D Camera tracker and there isn't enough information for this type of track. you should try to work with another tool first or all together.

2. you should try different solve methods and see if that works for you

if 2 doesn't work, and you can upload the footage - please do and this will help to solve to problem

• 2. Re: analysis solve failed
            vluDDos Level 1

Doesn't work
            1920x1080 30 fps video
            And i can track 3 seconds of the video

• 3. Re: analysis solve failed

Apparently the scene does not have enough information for any of the solve methods of the 3D tracker. Can you upload the file?

• 5. Re: analysis solve failed

at first I thought arrogantly to myself "well now it makes sense. this is Computer graphics in 3D that simulates a real environment. and the lens distortion, the speed, it's all very unnatural, and to track this type of shot would be a lot of work and maybe not even possible through regular semi-automatic tools like the 3D Tracker" BUT to my surprise, in my CS6 Station at my parents, it seems to do the work amazingly good! I just dragged the footage to my timeline, trimmed it to start after the black and before the dissolve to black 00:00:04 - 00:14:05. applied the 3D Tracker and did not change a thing. it tracked the footage with the perspective and only with 0.76 pixel error.

so now I cant be exactly sure what's the problem with your footage. I used this site to convert the youtube link to a video I could download: and the track sticks all the way!

track.gif

guess the lesson here is - 3D simulation of a moving camera can actually track better the real live footage.

if you could be more specific as to which part of this footage is giving you trouble. bare in mind that dissolves, black frames, or any kind of unnatural interruption with the movement - is going to offset the tracker if not fail it completely.