1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 27, 2006 9:01 PM by Newsgroup_User

IE warnings

Shoudibola Level 1
      Hi! I am making a website with flash and when I load it in IE, it shows that it blocked the content of the page so that my site cannot access the computer.

The problem is that the website will be released soon, about 2weeks and we do not want that warning to show, since it would not be good to us making our costumers think that we are trying to invade theirs computer.

I entered in a lot flash sites and I didn't find the warning. How do I disable it?

I am also running javascript on the site.

See ya!

Augusto
        • 1. Re: IE warnings
          Level 7
          How are you loading the HTML? If locally from your drive, file://// , you
          receive this message, but you do not over the net, http://.

You can disable this for your local machine Tools->Internet Options. Select
          Advanced Tab. Scroll to Security. Check "Allow Active Content to run in
          files on My Computer".

This is generally safe if you do not have the habit of opening untrusted
          attachments or html files from your local drive you gotten blindly and
          untrusted.

--
          Lon Hosford
          www.lonhosford.com
          May many happy bits flow your way!
          "Shoudibola" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:e2reaq$9c6$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          Hi! I am making a website with flash and when I load it in IE, it shows that
          it
          blocked the content of the page so that my site cannot access the computer.

The problem is that the website will be released soon, about 2weeks and we
          do
          not want that warning to show, since it would not be good to us making our
          costumers think that we are trying to invade theirs computer.

I entered in a lot flash sites and I didn't find the warning. How do I
          disable
          it?

I am also running javascript on the site.

See ya!

Augusto