8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2016 5:24 AM by Sheena Kaul Branched to a new discussion.

Disgraceful customer service

I have been a business CC member for a few years. Every single time I have an issue (which is no more than once a year) I sit on hold for 1/2 to 1 hr before being answered.

Then today after my half hour wait I start a remote session that lasts for 3 hours, which is ended when the support staff member cuts the connection and says the supervisor I have requested is going to call me and take over. This of course does not happen. Now I have 500 catalogues to print, 5 pages still to complete and no Adobe products. Not only does this frustrate me but you make me sick. Literally.

So you know - Initial problem was ps error on printer from pdf files. Then no printing at all. When I got on the call I had PS & AI open by the end of the call no Adobe product will open. Tried to say it was a problem with my computer as no apps would open. I then opened a number of apps and showed it was only Adobe apps. I have the transcript of the session.

This is what happens when a company has a monopoly on a product. They do what they like and treat you like dirt. I've missed my meetings, seeing my family and now have hours ahead to look forward to when I can finally get hold of you.

Case No: 219306425