5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2016 6:25 PM by marjanas21934495

Lightroom Mobile App - Troubleshooting

marjanas21934495

Just wondering if anyone is experiecing  the same problem or could provide help. SO, i have lightroom on my desktop and i am sync'd wth my lightroom mobile app (iphone6) and on the lightroom mobile app i can only edit the photo. I can not save to my camera roll or post to instagram. I can't do anything with it except edit. I have tried using the following formats .cr2 , .dng , & .jpg and nothing every time. Additionally, i have restarted devices, i have updated lightroom and even deleted the app on the iPhone and re installed it. Any help is much appreciated.

• 2. Re: Lightroom Mobile App - Troubleshooting
          Akash Sharma Adobe Employee

Hi Marjanas,

Please check how much memory is free in your device and how much is Lightroom App indicating.

Regards,

Akash

• 3. Re: Lightroom Mobile App - Troubleshooting
            greule Adobe Employee

Did I get it right that you open up a photo in Lr Mobile edit mode, apply some edits and then you open up the top-right menu from where you choose "Save To Camera Roll" and this is failing? if so could you try to  restart your device? In addition on what ios version is your iPhone?

Hope this helps.

Guido

• 4. Re: Lightroom Mobile App - Troubleshooting
              marjanas21934495 Level 1

I have 10 GB free, I can clear up more space, but i don't think thats it.

Restarting did not work.

I have IOS 9.3.3

So, i think the foundation of my issue is under my collections, all of the photos are in "Smart preview"

And so far from my experience with the "Smart preview" you can only edit and re-sync.

What my goal is, is to be able to save raw files and share my raw files which i can not achieve yet.

However doing the following (which i will list below) I am able to view the photo as "Original" instead of "Smart Preview" which then i can save/share etc.etc...

Heres what i do, select the photo i like, then export as .JPG, save to my desktop, then Import the new .JPG file, then put it in my collection and re-sync. Only then i am able to view the file as "Original" and only with .JPG.

Is there any way to view the raw's as "Original" on the mobile app, which then  i believe i will be able to save/share etc.etc...

Thank you

Marjana

• 5. Re: Lightroom Mobile App - Troubleshooting
                marjanas21934495 Level 1

I have 10 GB free, I can clear up more space, but i don't think thats it.

Restarting did not work.

I have IOS 9.3.3

So, i think the foundation of my issue is under my collections, all of the photos are in "Smart preview"

And so far from my experience with the "Smart preview" you can only edit and re-sync.

What my goal is, is to be able to save raw files and share my raw files which i can not achieve yet.

However doing the following (which i will list below) I am able to view the photo as "Original" instead of "Smart Preview" which then i can save/share etc.etc...

Heres what i do, select the photo i like, then export as .JPG, save to my desktop, then Import the new .JPG file, then put it in my collection and re-sync. Only then i am able to view the file as "Original" and only with .JPG.

Is there any way to view the raw's as "Original" on the mobile app, which then  i believe i will be able to save/share etc.etc...

Thank you

Marjana