6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2016 7:01 PM by John Waller

buying two app

marcg87489758

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to buy two app individually. In that way, I want to buy the photography pack that includes lightroom and photoshop app and then buying also indesign.

• 1. Re: buying two app
          John Waller Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Yes.

• 2. Re: buying two app
            Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

To Purchase Creative Cloud Plans:

https://creative.adobe.com/plans

If those are the only applications you need then purchasing the two plans will be the more economical approach.  The more you purchase the more likely it becomes that you can save money by getting a full subscription.

• 3. Re: buying two app
              Ussnorway Adobe Community Professional

i would put them on different accounts (adobe id) to make installing simple

• 4. Re: buying two app

That also has the potential to confuse customers because they can never remember which Adobe ID they purchased the relevant software under.

Can also make activation complicated if they're trying to sign in to the software with the wrong ID.

Why do you think it simplifies installation?

• 5. Re: buying two app
                  Ussnorway Adobe Community Professional

John Waller wrote:

That also has the potential to confuse customers because they can never remember which Adobe ID they purchased the relevant software under.

Can also make activation complicated if they're trying to sign in to the software with the wrong ID.

Why do you think it simplifies installation?

You don't need to remember what software is in which account because Adobe tracks that for you as part of the management screen... We are talking about legal purchased software so thats a non-issue.

Sign in = remember what id is for that machine or wright it down on a notepad doc or have the browser remember for you or last option is press the "I forgot my username/ password" and Adobe will send it to you.

Each copy of a cs6 product can be installed on two different machines so what happens when you have four machines or two machine with dual boot systems or (as in my case) cs6 and sub... Adobe CC is a nice app but it has big issues when things aren't in the default locations and putting a sub + cs6 on the same windows system is a messy option.

To be clear, if you want only one Adobe id and it covers all your needs then great... More power to you.

• 6. Re: buying two app

No problem. Glad you've got systems that work for you.

I only asked because I've seen these questions countless times in the forums.