24 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2017 9:55 AM by oksamurai

Characters body won't move, fixed points not working.

bradleyh15405682 Level 1

Hi everyone, please bare with me as I'm new to this. I have created a character and his body won't move at all unless I put it in the head group. if the body is outside the head group it doesn't move or warp at all. Once the body is in the head group and moving I try to add fixed points to the feet,but they just don't work. I'm new to photo shop so my problem probably stems from there. Some of my layers are not named correctly as some of my keys don't work on my keyboard but I have copied and pasted the important ones. I really don't know what the problem is, the chain was on a separate layer to the head. It was just above the body group but I moved it into the head group to see if it made a difference and then it moved, that is whats confusing me. If I move the body into the head group it moves but then when I add fixed points to the feet nothing happens, the body still floats in mid air. It's confusing me why the body only moves when it's in the head group. Plus I have tried adding dangle points to his chain and nothing happens with them. Some things are not named correctly as I spilt tea in my keyboard 2 days ago and now some of the keys don't work, but that can't be the issue as I've named the important ones and used the tagging system in Ch. I'm new to photoshop too so my problem must stem from there. Below is some screen shots of my layers. i would appreciate it if someone could help me out. Thank you.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg