2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2016 3:35 PM by archemily

Touchup Tool copy/paste

archemily

Hi!  I used to be able to use the Touchup tool to select a part of a pdf image and copy/paste it into another pdf file.  We recently upgraded to Windows 10, and now suddenly I can't do this anymore.  I can still select and move things using the Touchup tool, but it won't paste it into another pdf file.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro Extended 9.0.

Thanks in advance!

• 1. Re: Touchup Tool copy/paste
          try67 MVP & Adobe Community Professional

Don't know if it's related, but you should know that Acrobat 9 is not compatible with Windows 10, so problems are to be expected.

• 2. Re: Touchup Tool copy/paste
            archemily Level 1

Yeah, we noticed that it didn't work on some of our computers here at the office after the update, but for some reason we got it working on mine.  I'm not very good with technological things, so I'm not sure what our IT guy did to get it to work on mine.

After giving up for about 30 minutes, it's somehow working now.  I can copy/paste again between documents with the Touchup tool.  I have no idea what is going on, but I guess I should just attribute it to "magic" and move on with my life.  Thanks for the reply!