• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Persistent authorization page in IPad

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've Adobe Digital Editions installed in a MacBook Pro and it works perfectly. I can open and read all the files installed. Now, I'm trying to access to the same contents through and Ipad, so I've downloaded the App and I've shared the files through the itunes application. The files are appearing in the IPAd. When I try to open them I get a message to authorize, then I introduce my username and password and it seems to be OK. I come back to the library, double click a book and the same authorization page appears (in this case to ask if I want to deauthorize). The same occurs with any of the books. Please, any idea? What is the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you check authorize Digital  Edition berfore you try to open a ebook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How shoud I do it?. Where is that option? I mean, before opening any book, where should I find the option to authorize?

Thanks for your fast answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2016 Aug 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start Digital Edition on your Ipad without a eBook. In the stettings can add your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nanaky, thanks for your answer.

I've tried what you are suggesting, and the result is the same. I even uninstalled Adobe Digital Editions from the iPad, and reinstalled again, then authorize from the settings. But, the result is always the same.

When installing the App, a default book with some explanations about Digital Editions appear and is readable. When I upload a book through the iTunes application, the book appears in the library, with the title, but the cover is blank, and the author unknown. I'm saying that because perhaps could give additional information.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you to move the files over the file sytem? (connect the ipad with your mac and tansfer the eBook to the hard disc).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have authorized before trying to open a book, and the result is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines