• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 11 & HTML 5

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Present 11 to import MP4 videos onto Power Point slides. The playback and video quality is much better when I publish as HTML 5, but I loose the ability to have attachments with my presentation.

Is there a work around?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2016 Aug 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can tell you what we ended up doing. We have a download (handout) page near the beginning that has a link button which we have going to the attachment we uploaded to our server. We also have that slide set to advance by user so they will need to actually press play in order to move forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to ensure the link always opens the attachment in a new tab/window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2016 Sep 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Test it, which I would think you should always do. Not sure how it would handle it in a browser set as the default program for opening pdf's. Let alone the human factor of people not reading and paying attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2016 Sep 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As suggested by Melanie, for HTML5 output attachments are not available by default.

However, when attachment files hosted on a server are linked to the presentation hyperlinks, they do open in a new tab.

I gave a try for Chrome, Firefox and IE. Let me know if you face any issue.

Regards,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources