2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2016 12:55 AM by 99jon

Lightroom Sharing Collections

gsreddin

When I share a collection I get a link that I can send to friends to view the collection.  I want to share multiple collections but don't want to maintain different links for each collection shared.  Is there a central landing page that my friends to go to what would show an entry point to each collection on one single page?

Also, this may be a dumb question but does any collections shared count against my overall storage space in Creative Cloud?

Thanks,

-Greg

• 1. Re: Lightroom Sharing Collections
          Mohit Goyal Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi gsreddin,

You can add all the images to one central collection and share that link with your friends.

In the other words no its not possible in Lightroom, you can create one collection where you can add all your images after editing and then can share that collection link.

Regards,

Mohit

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Lightroom Sharing Collections
            99jon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Hi Greg, As Mohit says; it is not possible to link to a landing page. The webspace linked to LR Mobile and a CC subscription does not count towards your personal storage limit. Your Library (landing page) is designed to show both private and public collections. It is visible only to you, when signed-in with your Adobe ID.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

1 person found this helpful