8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2016 5:00 AM by dj_paige

Lightroom6

jpv78788473

I have a problem to install de CD with my serial numer <serial number removed>

• 1. Re: Lightroom6
          dj_paige Level 9

Please describe the problem.

Please include the following information

• Exact version NUMBER of Lightroom
          • Operating System version
          • the exact word-for-word error message you get
          • anything else that describes what happens
          • 2. Re: Lightroom6
            jpv78788473 Level 1

I am JP van der Blom.

Further on the question: I have taken everything away while I had problems with my pictures and like to install again the Lightroom6, but that seems impossible.

I have had contact with the helpdesk and they take my iMac over with Team Viewer to do it for me, but after more than 30 minutes they see it was not possible to do it. Than I was going to the Mac store and they control the computer but there was nothing wronge.

Now I do'nt know what to do. Other CD's from Canon and others are working.

• 3. Re: Lightroom6
              jpv78788473 Level 1

Serial Number:[removed by moderator - this is a public forum! Don't give out your serial number]

I Mac Os X El Captain

I het nothing on the desk. Normaly he ask for the Serial Number. And I have The Lightroom 6 in Dutch.

I have already a case number:0219333943

Everything was on the computer, but while I have problems with the Photo’s I take the program away from the computer and want to download it new again.

Also your Shikhar Jaiswal has tryed it with braking in with the Team Viewer but there was happening nothing.

The mistake is not through the computer, while they have take a like in the Mac Store.

• 4. Re: Lightroom6
                jpv78788473 Level 1

Version Number: PN:65237570 ? Lot Code: 95455

Macintosh Operating System OS X EL CAPTAIN

[personal information removed... Mod - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[If you are posting using email, please turn your 'sig file' function OFF for posting]

[NEVER POST A SERIAL NUMBER IN AN OPEN FORUM !!!]

[You have just given your serial number to everyone who read this message before]

[I deleted the number... or people who receive all their forum messages via email]

• 5. Re: Lightroom6
                  dj_paige Level 9

In this forum, your case number and whatever happened with the Adobe help desk are not useful information, we cannot access this information, we are not Adobe employees. You have to tell us exactly what happens when you try to install.

Please describe what happens when you try to install. Please provide lots of details. Please state the exact error message.

• 6. Re: Lightroom6
                    jpv78788473 Level 1

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

When I did the installation I got this massage: THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS WERE FOUD: INSTALLATION PROGRAM CAN NOT INSTALL. DOWNLOAD SUPPORT ADVISER TO FIX THE PROBLEEM.

I have done that and there was a discussion with homebody in India and he tried to fix it with the Team Viewer, but after more then half an hour, he also cannot fix it.

My Mac is okay that is not the problem, while with other Cd/Dvd are no problems.

By the Macshop they give a link to download the Lightroom6, but that was the same problem.

[personal information removed... Mod - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[If you are posting using email, please turn your 'sig file' function OFF for posting]

[NEVER POST A SERIAL NUMBER IN AN OPEN FORUM !!!]

[You have just given your serial number to everyone who read this message before]

[I deleted the number... or people who receive all their forum messages via email]

• 8. Re: Lightroom6
                      jpv78788473 Level 1

I HAVE BOUGHT THE LIGHTROOM  6

I have a Mac with OS X EL CAPTAIN

I DO'NT HAVE CLOUD

I DO'NT HAVE WINDOWS