1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 6, 2016 7:51 AM by Roei Tzoref

Making a intro scence.

Marc_Gforce

Hey everyone, I'm making a intro scene for an event. The scene is to display the event logo. In the scene the logo will be divided in to 4 parts, and each part will be on a layer. And when you stack this 4 layers on top of each other it will form the logo. So, basically, the scene will be like this : DSC_0475.JPG

The 4 layers will form the logo in the middle , then the logo will spin and you see the logo. Pls help me, Thanks !!!

• 1. Re: Making a intro scence.
          Roei Tzoref Adobe Community Professional

first of all, let me compliment you on your process. it is very important to visualise what you are trying to do BEFORE diving in the software. especially if you are a beginner. I understand from your question that you have no experience in After Effects whatsoever? "pls help me" is too vague - please tell us what exactly is the problem for you to make this rather simple animation work.

as for the spinning part - bare in mind that after effects is a 2D and not a 3D software. so when you spin layers they look like papers (meaning that they do not have volume). there are ways to cheat, and also ways to enhance your animation with Cinema4D or a 3D plugin, or maybe 2D will be just fine, but until we know exactly how your graphics looks like, it will be very difficult to give you educated advice.