2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2016 8:01 AM by John T Smith

WTF??? I UPGRADED AND PURCHASED PRODUCTS OVER PHONE, BUT CANNOT INSTALL FROM CONFORMATION LINKS SENT? LINKS WANT ME TO PAY AGAIN? I TRY TO USE "CONTACT US" (IN HOPES OF GETTING A PHONE # OR AT LEAST AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEE WHAT THE DEAL IS, BUT IT SAYS

mowhawkwillie

OK, I am getting very frustrated. I (and I cannot remember how I did it) found a phone # to contact Adobe to ask which products I needed to purchase to be able to accomplish what I need to do. The gentleman on the phone told me what I needed and then I was prepared to take it from there and order my products online; but the guy told me he worked on commission and would take care of my purchase right then. Well ****! I got a conformation email of my purchase and a order # to get my purchased Acrobat Pro, but every time I go and try to download MY PAID products, it sends me to the page to give them all of my info for method of payment... Now I cannot find a phone number, much less an email link to find out what the hell is the deal. Incredibly disappointed that a company of this caliber makes solving an inexpensive order, yet it is something they sell and I need, but when I click on "Help/Contact Us" expecting to get a phone number or for sure an email to address my situation, it tells me my help is limited to F*#%*@g Forum Help? I've gotten better customer service from little unknown freeware sites then this $multi-billion company. I hope they reply to this email, because I am thoroughly disgusted and I'm sure it is because I am in the Hospitality industry, and this company needs serious help in that area.