3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2017 12:43 PM by LukeButton21

After Effects missing .dll Files

jang15901243 Level 1

Hello everyone! I'm using plenty of Adobe's creative software (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, ...). All of a sudden, some applications won't start no longer. These applications state to miss .dll files. As I'm a programmer and developer myself, I knew how to deal with the problem and thus I was able to solve the problem for Audition, however, other applications (e.g. Premiere Pro, After Effects or Speedgrade) just remain with their problem. I already searched the Internet. No solution. Interestingly, Photoshop has never stopped working.

I'm looking forward to seeing some answers and hopefully the right one. ;-) Down below all errors that occur sequentially whenever I start any non-working application:

---------------------------

AfterFX.exe - System Error

The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

OK  

The program can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

OK  

The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

OK  

(Yes, the latter actually occurs two times!)