1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 8, 2016 1:00 AM by Mohit Goyal

lightroom Mobile sync folders

lulut72070106

I organize all my iPhone 6plus photos by month, then sync them to lightroom desktop via lightroom mobile (please let me know if you have a better way to back up the photos).  I have had lots of problems with sync stuck.  In the past, I have deleted the sync file, logout and log back in, deleting the collection, uninstall the app.  But this time, none of them is working.  My desktop is showing 10 to be synced, and mobile stuck at 309 to be uploaded.  I have spent almost all day trying different things to no avail.

Also, another questions.  The collections I created are showing as separate collections on the lightroom cloud, but looks to be in one huge collection on the desktop.  Is there a way to sync the individual collection to desktop?

Thanks in advance!

• 1. Re: lightroom Mobile sync folders
          Mohit Goyal Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi lulut,

We would recommend you the opposite workflow.

First, import all the images to desktop >> once import is finish, add images to their respective collection (according to your choice)

>> Sync the collection to Lightroom mobile and perform all the edits.

By following the above workflow, you have all your images backed up to the main machine and you use your mobile only for editing.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Mohit