3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2016 12:51 AM by Roei Tzoref

aerender issue - OMtemplate

Vaishali123

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2015.3\Support Files>aerender -project D:\testProject\test.aep -comp "CompOne" -OMtemplate "Multi-Machine Sequence"  -OMtemplate "H.264"

aerender version 13.8.1x38

Using DXGI: Device: "NVIDIA GeForce 210 " has dedicated video RAM (MB): 459

OptiX has 2 devices available for use.

Non-default knobs:

Non-default knobs:

PROGRESS: Adding specified comp to Render Queue

aerender ERROR: No output module template was found with the given name.

• 1. Re: aerender issue - OMtemplate
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

It looks like you need to build the template that it's looking for. When did you first have this issue? Was it after going from CC 2015.2 to CC 2015.3? IF so, that's because CC 2015.3 is basically CC 2016 - inasmuch as it is a whole brand new version that can be installed alongside CC 2015 and often needs plugins, scripts, etc. copied over.

• 2. Re: aerender issue - OMtemplate
            Vaishali123 Level 1

Hi Szalam,

Thank you! for your reply.

The issue occurred in the very first attempt. No updates are installed and the current AE version is CC2015.3.

I have selected H.264 template from the following:

Edit>Templates>Output Module>

Edit.png

This is working, but i will appreciate if i will get solution for this issue. Which will remove overhead of selection of the above property.

• 3. Re: aerender issue - OMtemplate
              Roei Tzoref Adobe Community Professional

I am not experienced with AeRender, but keep in mind that you don't have H.264 codecs in Ae as of CC2014. so you can't create a template or preset based on that codec. could it be that you opened a project file from CC 12.2 or CS6?