5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2016 3:22 PM by Steve Grisetti

How do you export all DVD Menu Marker scenes (all at once) as separate files:  movie1.f4v, movie2.f4v, movie3.f4v, etc

victoriab61435291

I am very inexperienced with PE (I have PE14). I seem to have been able to do something back in February 2016 that I cannot do now.  Perhaps, an Adobe update has changed my options. Please help me find a way to do this in one step, as I seem to have done 6 months ago:

I would like to export all DVD Menu Marker scenes (all at once) as separate files:  movie1.f4v, movie2.f4v, movie3.f4v, etc.

As I look at a video that I made back in Feb of this year, I seem to have been able to create small, individual files, corresponding to each menu marker and its subsequent movie segment (video and sound).  This was a one-step process that did NOT involve deleting everything before and after each little 3-4 minute section of my movie before I exported each little "scene."

I seem to remember that I used the menu option  > Publish & Share > Web DVD.   Am I remembering correctly? See the attached screen-shot of the type of files I was able to generate with one-click.  How did I get this result... this is what I need to do again.

Movie_files.jpg

I have a menu called "Export & Share"  but none of the options under that menu are giving me the results I need.

Can someone clarify, in terms that a novice can understand, what I am doing wrong, and what menu option I should select to get the desired result (as described above)?

Thank you,

Victoria