1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 4, 2006 9:20 AM by Newsgroup_User

Trouble with macromedia flashplayer on one site?

pjmama99
      I go to a little website and play flash games a lot they have little macromedia flash player sections that are clickable. they no longer load. the only thing i've done recently differently is I downloaded some games from disk to my computer like Zuma from pop cap and 1800 games from viva media. both discs i purchased. I've never had a problem like this before.. macromedia flash is playing on this website but not on the one i want it to. it behaves as though it's there .. i can zoom.. or unzoom but it's totally blank... no clickables... no images..just white background
        • 1. Re: Trouble with macromedia flashplayer on one site?
          Level 7
          You can validate your Flash player at the Adobe site
          http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_15507.

You can check other site that have Flash movies including the home page at
          Adobe.com.

If these all seem to be in order, you can use someone else's computer to
          check the problem site.

--
          Lon Hosford
          www.lonhosford.com
          Flash, Actionscript and Flash Media Server examples:
          http://flashexamples.hosfordusa.com
          May many happy bits flow your way!
          "pjmama99" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:e5qv3e$ivu$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          I go to a little website and play flash games a lot they have
          little
          macromedia flash player sections that are clickable. they no longer load.
          the only thing i've done recently differently is I downloaded some games
          from
          disk to my computer like Zuma from pop cap and 1800 games from viva media.
          both discs i purchased. I've never had a problem like this before..
          macromedia flash is playing on this website but not on the one i want it to.
          it behaves as though it's there .. i can zoom.. or unzoom but it's totally
          blank... no clickables... no images..just white background